Handling the arrears management process from initial impairment through to rehabilitation or recovery takes intricate financial and legal expertise and dedicated tools. This can be at a significant cost to – and strain on – your resources.
Gemini relieves this considerable burden for lenders and investors, allowing your business to concentrate fully on its core activities. You can regain flexibility and capacity, while reducing your ongoing expenditure on customer engagement, rehabilitation and litigation.
The Special Servicing team ensures that Gemini’s Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles are always upheld when dealing with customers in financial difficulty, while delivering maximised cash flow to the client. Your customers will be in the safe hands of a collections administration firm with more than 20 years’ experience.
Gemini’s operation goes beyond the management of non-performing loans and into litigation. This is efficiently actioned by an expert in-house legal services team, so you will have no need to outsource to external solicitors. You will retain control, while costs to you and your customers will be significantly reduced.
The Special Servicing process includes:
- Monitoring potential signs of impairment to ensure a proactive approach is taken
- Handling the arrears process from initial impairment through to rehabilitation or recovery
- Forming trusting relationships with customers to fully understand the reasons behind their position
- Providing flexible and sustainable collection and arrangement strategies
- Offering a full set of forbearance and rehabilitation tools (income and expenditure, arrangements, concessions, loan variations, assisted sale, field agents etc)
- Utilising a multi-channel customer communication suite (telephone, letter, email, SMS, voicemail)
- Supporting you with a specifically dedicated and qualified (CeMAP, ILEX etc) case manager aligned to each account.
Gemini also provides:
- Workout strategies
- Customised client reporting
- Bespoke, in-house developed arrears and litigation case management system
- Improved arrears performance leading to increased portfolio value
- Legal Services including –
- final demands
- court proceedings (submissions, witness statements, hearing attendance)
- property repossessions (always as a last resort).