Protecting your personal information is important to us. It is our policy to ensure that personal information disclosed to us is processed in accordance with Data Protection Law. Your information will be held by Gemini Consultants Ltd, which is part of the Goodholm Finance Group. This privacy notice is to let you know how we promise to look after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself and what we learn by having you as a customer.
a) We collect information about you as necessary for the performance of any existing mortgage, loan or rental contract that your lender or landlord has instructed us to administer on their behalf.
b) We only request your personal details to the extent of enabling us to manage and service your account, for example
- To assist your lender to make lending decisions
- To detect, investigate, report, and seek to prevent financial crime
- To ensure that we keep you appropriately informed
- For audit and debt recovery
- To develop new ways to meet our customers’ needs and to grow our business
- For statistical analysis
c) The information we collect will come from
- you, where you have agreed to provide us with such information
- your representative, where you have provided written authority for us to receive information from them
- your lender
- credit reference agencies
- law firms (in regards to redemptions and litigation) or
- regulated credit management agencies
d) Personal information will remain confidential and will only be disclosed to 3rd parties
- with your express authority or
- when we are legally obliged to do so or
- in order to exercise our rights set out in agreements or contracts
e) We will keep your personal information for the duration of the administration contract between us and your lender
f) We cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to us via the Internet and as a result we do not accept responsibility or liability for ensuring the privacy of information submitted to us in this way.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please contact our Data Protection Officer by email or in writing . Depending upon the nature of your request we may make a small charge for this service.
Please let us know if you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information. You also have the right to complain to the regulator, and to lodge an appeal if you are not happy with the outcome of a complaint. Please use our contact form to make a complaint.
Please note that phone calls may be recorded to ensure we can give you the best possible service.