Gemini’s Debt Recovery department can cover virtually any market sector and already assists in the collection of bad debt ranging from mortgage shortfall, to rent and service charge arrears, to auto and consumer finance.
As an essential part of the process, Gemini will engage debtors with empathy at the earliest possible opportunity, to build a rapport and maintain contact at each step, maximising collection rates. If customer engagement is not successful there will be no need to outsource to external solicitors, as Gemini’s expert in-house legal services team will take over retaining control and significantly reducing overall costs.
Gemini takes a tailor-made approach to the recovery of debt for each client:
- A multi-channel customer communication suite (telephone, letter, email, SMS, voicemail)
- Negotiating arrangements and settlements with debtors and third parties (including individual voluntary arrangements and insolvency management)
- Debt recovery qualified account managers
- Strong relationships with tracing agents and regional collection teams
- A flexible, performance-driven pricing structure
- Control of associated legal work through Gemini’s in-house Legal Services section including:
- final demands
- court proceedings (submissions, witness statements, hearing attendance)
- property repossessions (always as a last resort).