Gemini takes its mortgage servicing proposition further than other third party administrators by maintaining an in-house asset management function to deal with the control and sale of secured properties taken into possession. Keeping this direct control ensures clients achieve optimum returns and that the customers’ best interests are considered uppermost.
The Asset Management team combines property industry and financial services expertise to oversee the whole process. Comprehensive knowledge of the property market and long standing supplier relationships mean that costs will be minimised, while maximising the sale price as soon as possible.
Asset management stages include:
- Managing the eviction process
- Organising property repair and maintenance
- Managing LPA Receivers
- Developing marketing strategy
- Selecting, managing and negotiating with marketing agents
- Offer analysis, negotiations and client recommendations
- Overseeing the conveyancing process
- Exchange and completion.